Host a private event at The Paper Mouse!
Our intimate and beautiful event space is just three doors down from our shop. It’s perfect for cozy family gatherings, elegant functions, business meetings, or fun activities with friends. Our creative team can help you adapt our space to events such as:
- Business meetings and fundraisers
- Family gatherings and private parties
- Homeschool and distance learning pods
- Wedding and baby showers
- Talks and workshops
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 928-9898 to learn more and schedule a private event.
- Two long tables and chairs to seat up to 14 guests
- Use of our large flat-screen tv for presentations or slideshows
- Access to wifi and speakers
- Use of our curtains for privacy from passerby
- Use of our mini-fridge
Rates and Availability
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm): $50/hour, 2 hour minimum
- Weeknights (Monday-Thursday, 6pm-10pm): $75/hour, 2 hour minimum
- Weekends (Friday evening-Sunday evening): $150/hour, 2 hour minimum
- Full days (up to 8 hours): Monday-Thursday $400/day; Friday-Sunday $800/day
- Available hours: 10am-10pm, with a maximum rental of 8 hours (does not apply for consecutive multi-day rentals). Half hour increments are not allowed.
- There is a non-refundable $100 deposit to hold the date of your event (multi-day rental deposits will be calculated at $100/day).
Rentals should include the time needed to set up and break down your event. We allow a maximum grace period of 15 minutes before and after each event. Time beyond this grace period will incur additional fees.
- Seated: 20
- Standing: 50
- We allow food/catering to be brought in
- Bathroom located in the basement
- Non-permanent decorations are allowed on our tables, mirror wall and front door
Optional space modifications
- Additional tables and chairs to accommodate up to 20 seated guests: $25
- Room setup for a standing event or a seated lecture-style event: $50
- Use of wall display, glass cases and bookshelves for additional display space: $100
- Use of our teacup collection: $25