Memoterior Writing Memo Pad | For Ballpoint PenRegular price $ 11.00
If you're looking for multiple types of paper in one convenient notebook, look no further! The newest addition to the Memoterior style of notepads, the Writing series consists of specialized paper suited specifically for pencils, ballpoint pens, or fountain pens.
"For Ballpoint Pen" features papers of varying colors and tooth best suited for ballpoint pens. Each notepad contains 20 sheets of these 5 kinds of paper:
- FC Dream- Silk-like touch and clean white create rich expressive power. A printer paper developed as a full-color multifunctional paper even though it is a non-coated paper.
- Cream book A- Clear cream color on a matte surface with low gloss. It is a thin sheet of paper with a slightly firm texture and high writing aptitude.
- Marshmallow CoC Snow White- With the clear white of Japan's top class, you can enjoy the reproduction of colorful gradations. It is a high-grade printing paper that has a soft feel like powder snow and a robustness that does not easily get tired even after repeated use.
- Neue Gray- Neue means "new" in German. With its flexible paper quality and high opacity, it can be used for a wide range of applications such as books, envelopes, and notebooks.
- Peacock Kent- This Kent paper is suitable for writing fine lines, as the core slides smoothly and without resistance on an extremely flat paper surface. The outstanding white enhances the color of the ink.
2022 Holiday Shipping Schedule
If you’re hoping to receive your order by December 25 this year, here’s what the USPS recommends.
First Class Mail: Order by December 16
Priority Mail: Order by December 18
Priority Mail Express: Order by December 22
If you’re local, we’re offering local delivery and in-store pickup for last-minute orders. Here are our cutoff dates:
Local Delivery: Order by December 23
In-Store Pickup: Order by 3 pm on December 24
Of course, shipments and inventory often get scrambled at this hectic time of year, so we always recommend leaving a little extra time and ordering ahead whenever possible.
Online orders are packaged within 2–3 business days after purchase and are typically sent via USPS Priority Mail. If a shipping carrier is not specified at checkout, we may use similar services such as UPS Ground or USPS First-Class Mail that could take an additional 2–3 days to arrive at your address.
Customers who would like to pick up their orders may select the Pick Up option at checkout. Completed orders are available for pickup during our regular shop hours:
If you prefer curbside pickup, please call (617) 928-9898 when you arrive outside.
Local Area Delivery
For customers who live within three miles of The Paper Mouse, we offer local area delivery services when you make a purchase on our website.
Customers with eligible addresses will see a local delivery option at checkout when placing an order online. Delivery has a flat-rate fee of $5. Orders will be delivered after 5pm on the next business day after the order is received.
International orders may be subject to import fees, duties, or tariffs that are determined by the country of delivery. The Paper Mouse is not responsible for these charges, nor are we able to calculate them prior to shipment. We advise that you work with your local Customs office to determine these charges prior to placing an order.
If a shipment is refused due to unwanted fees, duties, or tariffs imposed by Customs in the country of delivery, you will be charged for both original and return shipping, as well as all associated fees.
Please understand that delays due to Customs processing are out of our control.
In the event that an item you purchased becomes backordered, we will attempt to contact you to see if you wish to exchange with a different item or receive a refund. If we are unable to reach you within 72 hours, we will automatically refund the backordered item and ship the remainder of the order to you.
Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns and exchanges for unused or defective items for up to 30 days with proof of purchase. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. For more details, please see our Refund Policy.