The Paper Mouse Atelier
Host your private event at The Paper Mouse Atelier!
We offer event rentals of all kinds, from special occasion celebrations to team meetings to private functions. Our intimate and beautiful space is perfect for cozy family gatherings, elegant functions or fun activities with friends. Our creative team can help you adapt the Atelier to events such as:
- Wedding showers
- Baby showers
- Family gatherings
- Team-building activities and business meetings
- Talks and workshops
- Private parties
Enjoy a private get-together in our cozy space, or choose from an array of art activities to add structure to an event.
Step One: Reserving the Space
We’ll help you find a date and time that works for your event.
- Two long tables and chairs to seat up to 14 guests
- Use of our large flat-screen tv for presentations or slideshows
- Access to wifi and speakers
- Use of our curtains for privacy from passerby
- Use of our mini-fridge
- A staff member to host and provide assistance as needed
Rates and Availability
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm): $75/hour, 1 hour minimum
- Weeknights (Monday-Thursday, 5pm-10pm): $100/hour, 2 hour minimum
- Weekends (Friday evening-Sunday evening): $150/hour, 2 hour minimum
- Full days (up to 8 hours): Monday-Thursday $600/day; Friday-Sunday $900/day
- Available hours: 10am-10pm, with a maximum rental of 8 hours (does not apply for consecutive multi-day rentals). Half hour increments are allowed.
- There is a non-refundable 30% deposit to hold the date of your event (with a minimum deposit fee of $75).
- Seated: 20
- Standing: 50
- We allow food/catering to be brought in
- Bathroom located in the basement
- Non-permanent decorations are allowed on our tables, mirror wall and front door
Step Two: Making it UniqueYou’ve got a date and time - now let’s make your event special! Below are a la carte options for adding color to a private event.
Optional space modifications
- Additional tables and chairs to accommodate up to 20 seated guests: $25
- Room setup for a standing event or a seated lecture-style event: $50
- Use of wall display, glass cases and bookshelves for additional display space: $100
- Use of our teacup collection: $10
Adding an Activity
We offer art supplies and instruction for a variety of creative projects. Choose from one of the art activities below for a fun addition to your get-together!
- Watercolor painting
- Japanese paper marbling
- Tea towel printing
- Tote bag printing
- Rubber stamp carving
Instruction and material fees will vary depending on the activity and the number of guests.
Contact The Paper Mouse Atelier to learn more and schedule a private event: